Accessibility dot Net, Inc. is the creator and founder of
several web based services and those are:
FaceBook - (https://www.facebook.com/accessibilitynet/)
- Accessibility dot Net, Inc. is on Facebook.
Braille Shop - (http://BrailleShop.com
- The Braille Shop was founded in Omaha, Nebraska in 2008 with
the goal to increase awareness about braille and provide
products. Working with NanoPac, today the Braille Shop
provides braille embossers, braille displays, and braille
notetakers in 8 states.
Braille Art - (http://BrailleArt.com
- Braille art was invented in 2008 at the Braille Shop and in
2016 its FaceBook pages received over one million views.
Magnification Helpers - (http://MagnificationHelpers.com
Magnification Helpers is a free service of Accessibility dot
Net, Inc. where we promote NuEyes! NuEyes is the best solution
for someone with low vision to remain independent!
Vision Helpers - (http://VisionHelpers.com
- Video Eyewear is the future as the smartphone is replaced with
eyewear that includes a computer, camera and on-screen display.
This site promotes video eyewear.
VR Helpers - (http://VRhelpers.com
- On-line store providing books on VR - Virtual Reality.
AR Helpers - (http://ARhelpers.com
- On-line store providing books on AR - Augmented Reality.